Chocolate eclairs are a tasty combination of crisp pastry, chocolate and vanilla flavored pastry cream. These delicious treats are perfect as an after dinner treat.
- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Add graham crackers to the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a bowl, mix the pudding mix and milk; stir well. Mix whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Cover with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting. Place in the fridge for at least two hours before serving to allow the graham crackers to soften.
Originally posted 2015-11-02 17:05:54.