This dessert recipe is a great one that combines a sweet and tangy flavour and is generally popular among kids and adults alike.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. In another bowl, using a whisk, mix together the remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1/4 cup flour. Mix in the eggs and lemon juice. Pour over the baked crust.
- Continue baking for an additional 20 minutes in the oven. The bars will begin to get hard as they cool down.
Originally posted 2015-11-02 17:24:17.