- 2/4 cup mashed sweet potato
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix dry ingredients all together in a bowl.
- Include mashed potato, melt margarine and mix with milk.
- Work the dough till it is soft enough to be rolled out.
- Roll them into 1/4 inch thick on a prepared board.
- Test with a fork, add a dash of castor sugar to the top and bake in an oven set on high heat for 10-15 minutes.
Originally posted 2015-11-20 22:12:58.