This recipe is for a dish you can prepare in less than 20 minutes utilizing freshly grilled chicken and bacon. If you add a barbecue sauce dressing this salad will be so good even the most picky eaters will enjoy it.
- 1 boneless chicken breast, grilled
- 4 ounces leaf lettuce, chopped, about 2 cups
- 1/2 small tomato
- 1/2 ounce Swiss cheese, julienned
- 1-2 crisp pieces bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 hard boiled egg, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- Dash pepper
- Pinch fresh parsley, chopped, optional
- Grill the chicken; slice thinly.
- Arrange the lettuce on a large plate.
- Top with the chicken and remaining ingredients.
Originally posted 2015-11-02 19:17:20.