This meal is perfect for when you have some ground beef and veggies laying around. You can combine them and make a quick and tasty dish.
- Coconut Oil
- Ground Beef
- Spices and a Bell Pepper.
- Cut onions into smaller pieces
- Pour coconut oil into a non stick pan and heat.
- Add onion to pan and saute for a minute or two.
- Add ground beef to the pan.
- Add some spices and spinach
- If you want to spice things up a bit, add some black pepper and chili powder.
- Stir fry until ready, serve with a sliced bell pepper.
Originally posted 2015-11-02 19:50:39.